Thursday, January 22, 2009

All Smiles




I went to the doctor today for my test and they said I have a little reflux. I had to have a catheter put in with a dye that was injected into my bladder. The dye backed up into my left kidney just a little, so I will have to take antibiotics for a while and see how things go. I will probably have to take the medicine for a couple of months and go get checked again to see if the reflux is gone. The doctor said that I will probably just grow out of it. I am sure that everything will be fine because, in case you can't see, I'm pretty happy. My mommy took these pictures of me when my friend Jennifer came over. Jennifer and her husband Alex are expecting a baby boy soon. I still would like for everyone to keep me in their prayers. I also want to thank everyone for praying for me.

1 comment:

l cummins said...

Poor little guy...VCUGs are no fun (especially for the parents!) Hope the meds clear it all up really soon...