Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A day of fun...

Brooks and Maddy, Mommy and I, Jan with Emma Grace and Ellie Kate, Rosie and Luke
Chillin' out after my swim...
Eddie (Mark's friend), Hogan, Mark, and Me...I do love my cousins. This already looks like trouble!
This is late tonight while I was watching my new God Made Me video that DeeDee got me when they went to the beach. I am VERY happy now that I am out of my car seat...I screamed all but 15 minutes on the ride home. My eyes are still a little red. I do believe it is very official-I am spoiled rotten.
...
Well, we are finally home after a long day of traveling back and forth to Kosy. We had such a good time visiting with friends and family. DeeDee and Pepaw had the house and yard all spiffed up and looking good for all the visitors. And, DeeDee had some yummy sandwiches and sweets for everyone at lunch. Thanks DeeDee! I swam for a little while today, but was very tired and ended up sleeping for a couple of hours on DeeDee and Pepaw's bed!

No comments: