Monday, July 20, 2009

Hand me downs and HFMD...

I love to put my paci in upside down...How cute! Please keep me in your prayers...I have not been feeling well the last couple of days. Mommy took me to the doctor Friday because I was running fever and they found nothing wrong with me. So, I haven't run any more fever, but Saturday I broke out with a little rash on my body and today I have blisters on my fingers and toes...bummer. So, after mommy talked to the nurse we have discovered I have what is called hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD). Sounds really nasty...hopefully it will hurry up and run its course and I will feel better soon. I guess I picked it up in the church nursery last weekend...it has been going around at the daycares around here.
Mayer is wondering what this is all about!

Some cute finds! Shoes, pj's, shorts, jackets, pants-you name it!
One of mommy's friends, Jennifer, brought 7 HUGE bags of clothes to our house today!! One of her friends had passed them on to her to go through and now we get to do the same! What a blessing:)

1 comment:

The Burrell's said...

Hey Laura!! Tanner is so cute! Aren't they sooooo much fun! Hope he feels better soon! How nice to get so many clothes from friends! Hope you enjoy your last few weeks with your precious little one!