Monday, August 3, 2009

I Made It!



Well...as you can see...I survived my first day of day care! Mommy did too. We were never really too worried about Daddy surviving-He is our ROCK! Thank the Lord for a man that is STRONG and holds us all together as much as he can. My sweet teachers said that I did well today...played with friends, crawled around, and played outside for a little while (which Mommy was REALLY happy about)! According to my little report thing-I did not sleep but about a total of 45 minutes and I did not eat much of my lunch...But, I am in one piece and I was happy when Mommy showed up to get me. So, thanks for your prayers. Please continue to say prayers for us-this is just a big adjustment and we continue to pray that my days go well... and pray for my precious teachers that they have patience and lots of love for all 8 kids in the room:)

2 comments:

l cummins said...

Yay, Tanner...and Mommy! Thought about y'all today. Have a great week :)

Jennifer said...

So glad the first day went good! I hope the rest of the week will too.