Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Outpatient Surgery...

At 6:30 am this morning I had tubes put in both ears. Mommy took me to see Dr. Dye yesterday to see if the fluid in my ears had gone away. I have been mad for four days straight, so we went back to the ENT, a week earlier than our scheduled appointment, to see what Dr. Dye had to say. A month later and several antibiotics later had not made a difference. So, we decided to go ahead and get tubes and hopefully that would give me a little relief. I did great with surgery (my right ear was much worse than the left) and Mommy is a little upset that she did not take the camera into the surgery center. I was a cutie in my little gown and was such a trooper. Overall, I have had a good day. I am pretty cranky from the anesthesia, but hopefully will be all good tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Hope he feels better soon! Everyone says they are different babies after tubes. I hope so for his sake and yours...I'm sure you both need some relief.