Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School Pics



This was yesterday afternoon when Mom came to pick me up. She forgot to turn the flash off to take pics (through the door window) of me working so hard so she only got a few and then I spotted her and started laughing! We were all working so hard on our puzzles. Everyone was sitting in a chair and Mom was amazed. Hopefully we will get some pics with my teachers soon. In the morning time we don't have time for pics because I am ready to play with my friends and in the afternoons we are just ready to call it a day...So, their names are Ms. Heather and Mrs. Jeana. They are wonderful ladies and I am doing very good at daycare this year. I moved up with a lot of my friends that were in my class last year, so that probably helped. I have also made some new friends and that has been fun too. We pray that this year continues to go smoothly for us because so far I have almost done "a little too good!"

No comments: