Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Here we are... all decked out in our jammies wishing all the awesome daddies in our life a very happy day. We are so blessed! To Da-We hope you are having a blast on that BIG boat; To Papaw-I am looking forward to seeing you next weekend; To Grandaddy- I can't wait to see you and Grandmama again in Kosy, because I know you will bring me a bag of goodies! There are also some awesome Grands smiling down on us from Heaven on this special day...We love and miss you, even the ones we never met on this Earth!


The last few cards are what I made for Daddy at school last week. (If you can't tell, that is a picture of Daddy and I playing with my monster trucks.) We are so thankful for you for all you do and for always trying to do what is best for our family.

No comments: