Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Day at Guard Base

Friday night we headed to Kosy, enjoyed supper at The Grill, and even stayed up a little late. Saturday morning we headed to Jackson for family day at the guard base. We had such a great time and it was a beautiful day.
Helicopters...
BIG planes...

This is a C-17. Uncle Philip works on these...
They are HUGE!

Firetrucks...
Race cars...


Petting zoo...






There were so many bouncy tents...my fav!

We had so much fun Uncle Philip!


After we left the base, we headed to 5 Guys for a yummy hamburger and fries. Then, I fell asleep in the truck on the way to Aunt B and Uncle Philip's house. Mom and Dad were hoping I would take a nice, long nap while everyone was getting ready for Uncle Philip's surprise party, but that didn't happen. I was wide awake when we got to their house and it was just too much going on for me to sleep...pics to come of party shortly!

No comments: