Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Almost 10 months...

I had my 9 month check-up last week. I am now 18 pounds, 3 ounces and 27 inches long.
At almost 10 months I am...
crawling everywhere, pulling up and taking some steps, starting to eat some table foods, exploring, keeping Mommy and Daddy very busy chasing me around, listening to music and dancing, enjoy playing with my friends at daycare, loving to follow Mayer around the house and lay on top of him, yelling "mama" when I am mad or hungry and saying "dada" any other time, eating yogurt (one of my favorites), enjoying taking strolls around the neighborhood, love to ride in the shopping cart, waving at people, and just being all boy!

Tanner is truely a blessing in our lives. Brian and I are just so thankful for our family. God has been so good to us and has already taught us so much as parents. On another note, we are continuing to pray that Tanner's urinary reflux is healing as he is growing. He has a doctor's appt. in Memphis at the end of December to have another VCUG to see if it is correcting itself. So, please continue to pray that God has his healing hand on him and that we do not have to think about having surgery in the near future. In Christ, Laura

No comments: