Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ice!

What a happy little family! Not for long though!
This picture was after we went through the ICE exhibit.
All of the sculptures in the ICE exhibit were completely done by hand. This years theme was Santa Clause is Comin' to Town. The exhibit was only 9 degrees inside and they give you these big blue jackets to keep you warm but evidently it wasn't enough because I didn't have a very good time. Anyway, enjoy the pictures of all the beautiful sculptures. They are unbelievable.









One of the two times I wasn't crying.

The other time I wasn't crying.

On our way inside the ICE exhibit.
Talking to the penguin.
Me and mommy just relaxing in the cold while daddy was paying for the tickets to ICE. They also had an exhibit called SNOW where there was a big play area covered in snow for the kids to play in but since I didn't enjoy the ICE exhibit mommy and daddy decided I probably wouldn't like to play in the snow either.

2 comments:

Wyeth Family said...

Aww! I am so sorry he didn't like it! Sam didn't care much about it the first year either, but when he gets older, he will love it. Hope you guys had a great time!

The Carr's said...

Pam, we thought he would love it...I guess he got cold! I don't see how with all the gear, but maybe he will love it later. We didn't do the snow thing bc we were scared after he got so upset in the Ice exhibit. The snow looked like so much fun! It was beautiful and the Opryland Hotel was amazing:) I do believe we will go back every year!