Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanks goodness...

that Monday is over!
I had a second set of tubes put in and my adenoids taken out. Dr. Dye said my right ear did look pretty rough and my adenoids were large...so, I guess we did the right thing:) I slept (see pic above) most of the day (in my hospital gown, because I wanted to wear it home - we returned it yesterday) when we got home Monday. I have been doing really good and we are praying that all continues to go great since we have lots going on over the weekend! Once again, we are so blessed to have wonderful doctors and nurses that go over and beyond to get me feeling better. We are really thankful for the nurse that let us take the blanket and hospital gown home...I was not in any mood to be changing clothes when I got out of surgery:( God is so good to surround us with such wonderful people. We ask for your continued prayers for my speedy recovery.

No comments: