Sunday, January 13, 2013

Supper Time

Gavin has been enjoying some different little foods at supper time this week. I am not the best at fixing many veggies each night...so, I am still doing some baby food just to make sure he is getting plenty of veggies! And, he seems happy with my plan most of them time. So far, he really likes pears, peaches, mac n cheese, turkey, cheese, bread, and a cheesy tomato stroganoff casserole that I made this week. Also, I am down to nursing him only one time at night...only a few more nights of that and we are calling it a wrap up! Cheers to ONE year of nursing this sweet baby. I am so blessed and thankful to be able to have done that for both of my boys for one year! Neither of them ever had one drop of formula... thankful to have saved that $$$. 




He also loves to cruise around in his walker and snack on cheerios, yogurt snacks, and cookies!

No comments: