Monday, May 24, 2010

2 month follow up with urologist...

I got to pick out a prize at Target ...this awesome Lego tractor is what I got!
Giving Dr. Williams a high five for my great checkup. He says to come back in a year for an ultrasound just to make sure all still looks good.
Patiently waiting to see Dr. Williams, the pediatric urologist that did my surgery in March.
This is Dr. Riggs showing us the pictures he took during the VCUG. He showed us the pictures from before the surgery and what I looked like today. It was unbelievable to see how much difference there was. The pictures today show that I am no longer refluxing and my bladder is holding normal capacity! Praise the Lord!
Waiting on the nurse and Dr. Riggs to get ready for my VCUG. It was awful, but overall I did really good today. I am still pretty sore from all of it, but will not ever have to do that again. We are so thankful that this is all behind us and are more than blessed to have friends and family that prayed, visited, emailed, called, and fed us over the past year and a half while we went through the ups and downs of me having urinary reflux.

No comments: