Monday, May 17, 2010

A week of fun...

Popsicle #1...
Taking a little break...And, this is popsicle #2 (yes, all in about 30 minutes!)
Sweet boy!
Is this where vandalism starts? Thank you sidewalk chalk people. Anyway, Mommy loves my artwork...even if it is in places that are not even considered a "sidewalk."
This was last week when we went to the Lafayette football jamboree to watch Mark and the Kosciusko Whippets. I did not last very long because it was a very hot afternoon. It was great to see Aunt Jean and Uncle Richard and some other friends from Kosy! Yeah Mark...We are proud of you!!


This is my awesome little chair that DeeDa got me. I love to sit in it and read! Thanks:)

All of these pics are from last week...just a little behind!

1 comment:

l cummins said...

Please call us when y'all are in town! Harper and Tanner need a play date :)