Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally...

This is my favorite place in the whole house. Mom and Dad's closet. Yesterday I was in the closet hollering "tractor" over and over. Mom came in and finally realized where the tractor was...on a John Mayer shirt that Daddy gave her a long time ago! Now, I love to go to the closet and sit on the step ladder and hold the tractor shirt.
Brushing for a reason... My FIRST TOOTH!!! Yes, I am 17 months old and my first tooth is breaking through on the bottom. Mom found it this afternoon. I ran fever all last week and spiked a fever this weekend, so we finally have the cause of all that crazy fever. We are so thankful to finally have a tooth because at 18 months Dr. Molly said we would start getting worried. Of course, I waited til the last minute:)
Thanks to DeeDee and Pepaw for letting me stay with them this past weekend. Mom went to a JA Conference in Mobile and Daddy was hoping to hunt(the rain did not let that happen). I had a good time with them and they took great care of me when I spiked my fever Saturday. I love y'all DeeDa. And, thanks for my Thomas outfit and my HotDog pjs.

No comments: