Monday, August 20, 2012

Gavin's Sitters!

Towards the end of the summer I was starting to have some anxiety about starting back to school, our routine, and daycare for Gavin. We had him on the list to go to our church daycare (where Tanner went), but   a few weeks before school stared something else worked out for us! My sweet friend, Molly, who I have gotten to know through my sweet friend Jennifer, offered to keep Gavin. Molly offered, but if you look at the pics below it looks like she is not having to do much (just kidding). Her girls are a huge help! Don't worry, they have "Gavin Rules" at their house and Mrs. Molly is in charge, but the girls love Gavin and he loves them! I cannot put in to words how thankful I am for this situation...it has been a blessing and everyone is so happy! 
 Caroline and Gavin
 Anna and Gavin
Today, Molly had several errands to run around town...This is Anna and Gavin on the square!

No comments: