Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy 8 Months, Gavin!

It's hard to believe that in 4 months we will be celebrating his 1st birthday! I love a birthday and I love a celebration, so I.Can't.Wait. But, I really can...because I want to bottle this little boy up! He is the sweetest, most precious child ever.
 And, his blue eyes are so adorable.
 And, he is crawling everywhere.
I do mean...Everywhere!
At 8 months Gavin is...
*still nursing pretty often, which I am so thankful for. Being able to exclusively breastfeed both of my boys until they are a year old is truly a blessing and  a money saver! We have NEVER had to buy formula. So, 4 more months...I think I can!
*crawling everywhere. It might not be the prettiest crawl, but he can get to where he is going pretty quickly! 
*eating stage 2 baby food good! He wasn't interested in it for a long time...Guess we can move to stage 3 foods now that he is crawling. Wow!
*a very observant child. He loves to know everything that is going on around him!
*all about his big brother. And, most of the time, Tanner is ALL about Gavin! What a blessing!
*loves to be outside.
*enjoys bath time
*very busy!!
*the sweetest little blessing from God!

No comments: