Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lunch Box Talk

Just thought some of you might be curious about what Tanner has for lunch each day...because now I get to fill TWO lunch boxes each night/morning. I actually enjoy it (when I organize and pack at night) and I am really trying to send something halfway healthy each day! I would love any ideas on easy/healthy snacks...
 Each day he has something close to this in his box...turkey and cheese sandwich (with the edges cut off, of course), chocolate milk, goldfish (which I am not even sure that he touches, but I continue to send them just in case), gummies, fruit (apples, oranges, applesauce, etc.), cheese and crackers. Sometimes I change up with carrots, pretzels, almonds, a lunchable, or something along those lines...
He is sporting a tractor themed lunch box, of course. I am so proud of my sweet boy because I know he is working very hard for his teachers and is so tired from the non-stop academic schedule from 8-12 each day. He is still VERY exhausted each afternoon which is VERY trying for this tired mommy also. We have had several rounds where we are both in tears before we even get out of the building and to the car ...prayers are appreciated!

No comments: