Thursday, October 25, 2012

Finally...an answer!

I have MONO. Not what a wife, mom, and working woman wants to hear! But, it answers a whole lotta questions as to what has been wrong with me for the last two weeks. Also, I had a lot of pain in my rib over the weekend and the doctor feels it is necessary for me to have a CT scan tomorrow to make sure that my spleen is not "too large." Praise the Lord that it didn't send me to the ER last weekend (it was a close call...). So, prayers would be appreciated tomorrow ...not sure what time the CT scan will take place yet. Hopefully the scan will show that my spleen is fine and we will just keep watch on it until I am over mono....
This website seems to sum it up well if you care to read more about mono. I can sum it up in one sentence...
I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN RUN OVER BY A TRAIN.

No comments: