Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Choctaw Indian Fair

 Austin and Captain America
 All the boys enjoying some time in the back of the rescue truck. I am sure they were a big help to Da! He had to work til midnight every night last week at the fair....
 DeeDee and Gavin
 Jo Dee Messina
 Da and Gavin
 Relaxing after hot dogs and watching the lightning in the distance...
 The boys enjoyed a few rides...
 We were so happy that Jennifer and Alex got to make the trip with us! We definitely made some memories on this overnight trip...
 The dog/poodle in the background was the only person manning this booth. So, we didn't get to play. But, this was my FAVORITE thing to do at the fair when I was little, so I had to at least show Tanner what it was!
Tanner's favorite ...he got to jump on a trampoline! My camera battery died before he actually got hooked up to the trampoline (Gotta get some pics from Jen's phone!).

No comments: