Monday, March 1, 2010

15 month checkup

I got checked out from head to toe today and Dr. Molly seems to be pleased with what she saw. We always enjoy seeing her and Mommy gets to talking and forgets all she wants to ask...guess that is why from now on we will take a list with us. I have had a little fever over the weekend and we are not really sure what is causing it, but Dr. M did not seem concerned. My ears have had some drainage, but it looked like that is drying up. So, we are very thankful for my good report. Next on the list...surgery...Wednesday morning. Mommy will post more about this and specific prayer requests in the morning. Have a great rest of the night!
Dr. Molly and I...Thanks for always taking extra good care of me!
that's a "no-no"...
Mr. Curious
not very happy with Nurse Lindy...
I am only 20 lbs., 6 oz., and 28.5 inches long...such a little guy! I will catch up with Daddy soon.

playing with the car key after I reset every radio station, found the horn, and learned all about the blinker ...oh, and Mommy's car window is very clean because I enjoyed seeing the washer fluid squirt all over the window!

We waited in the car so that we would not be exposed to extra germs two days before my surgery. Kinda crazy since we had to go in there in the long run...

No comments: