Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update From LeBonheur!

Mommy wanted to take a few pictures of me after I had my cath removed. Daddy tried to stop her so I could sleep but he was to late.


This is the cath tube after it was removed from me. That little ridge at the end was hard for the nurses to pull out but the Dr. got it out with no problem. Daddy was very curious as to what this thing looked like inside me so he put on some gloves and pulled it out of the garbage.

This is what the cath looks like when its inside me. Now everyone should know why these things are so uncomfortable. The Dr. came by and said that we should be able to come home tomorrow morning if I am still doing as good as I am right now. I am feeling a little better since they took the cath out but I'm still on some medicine for the bladder spasms that I've been having. Thanks so much for all of the prayers. Please continue to pray for me for the next couple of months because I have to go back for a check-up in one month to have an ultra sound and then come back in two months for a VCUG to see if the surgery has corrected everything. If everything looks good in two months then I don't have to take anitbiotics anymore so please continue to keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad the surgery is over for him - he looks so sweet sleeping there with his monkey!! I hope y'all get to come home as expected and that he continues to do well. I will continue to pray for y'all in the next few months.

The Kosko Family said...

so relieved all went well!!!