Monday, March 8, 2010

HOME!

We got home yesterday afternoon after the doctors decided that I looked great from surgery and the fever must have been caused by my ear infection. We are all so thankful to be home and have been surrounded by family and friends since we got back yesterday! God is so good and definitly knows how much we can handle...your prayers have been felt and words cannot express how thankful we are for each of you. I have been taking lots of naps since we got home. I am completely exhausted. Today DeeDee stayed with me and I had lots of fun enjoying the outdoors. Thank you God for the sunshine!
Last night Uncle Philip and Aunt B flew to see us! They took Pepaw back to Kosy so he could work today. We had so much fun seeing Philip and Brittany since we had not seen them in a while. Uncle Philip even took me for a ride in the green truck...hate we did not get a pic of that.

No comments: