Thursday, March 11, 2010

4 years ago today...

This is one of my favorite pics from that day, March 11th, 2006...it just happens to be the one where we are smooching...sorry!
Brian had a beautiful bouquet of roses delivered to me at school today. It is amazing how much I still love getting flowers. I believe that is something that I will never get tired of...along with pedicures! Four years ago tonight, we were enjoying a great supper in Jackson and relaxing from the busyness that all comes with getting married. We were looking forward to waking up early and heading to the Bahamas the next day. We had spent Friday and Saturday before the wedding with family and friends...I remember sitting at the rehearsal dinner in awe that God had surrounded me with such an amazing family. I still watch the video of the rehearsal and wedding and just cry. Tears of joy, of course! What a beautiful time...Thanks honey for four wonderful years. We have grown in so many ways over these four years and I can't wait to see what the next four plus will hold. Thanks for asking me to share this journey with you. I love you to infinity and beyond...Laura

No comments: