Thursday, January 14, 2010

In The Hospital







I had a follow up visit to see Dr. Molly again today and the news wasn't very good. I have been running a very high fever since Tuesday afternoon and today I found out that I have another urinary tract infection. I will be in the hospital for the next 7 days so please come by and visit me. I really like visitors. Please continue to keep me in your prayers also. I have an IV in my foot and I will have it for the next 7 days but at least I can walk around and visit other people in the hospital. I just need someone to follow me around with my IV. Thank you so much for you prayers and please continue to pray for me.

4 comments:

Kellie Berry said...

poor baby and poor mommy! praying for you!

l cummins said...

Praying for that sweet baby...and for you, too. Hope he feels better soon!

The Kosko Family said...

oh no!!!! so sorry! your own bed in your very own house will never look so good after this! praying tanner is a trooper through it all (as i'm certain he will be)

xoxo

amie simpson said...

oh no! sweet boy! def praying for you all. keep us updated!!!!