Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Update!

Monday was not a very good day for me. I had to be cathed two different times to get a urine sample. The doctors told me today that the urine is not growing the bacteria so far so that is great news. We will see how everything holds up tomorrow and make sure that the bacteria is gone for sure. I am still running fever and I have bad congestion and a bad cough. My mommy and daddy thought I might have the flu but the test came back negative along with the test for RSV. The doctors think that I might have just gotten another germ from the hospital and that's whats causing my fever. I hope that's all it is because I'm ready to go home. I want to thank everyone for their continued prayers and I hope that you will continue to pray for me and my family. I love you all.
All of the 5th and 6th grade Sunday school class at my church sent me these wonderful little cards that they made. They are so sweet to be praying for me.
Strolling with my Ma-Maw.
Cousin Robert. Don't we look cute.
Fixing the portable DVD player.
Me and my friend Will Hopson.

No comments: