Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Update!

My fever is really starting to subside finally. I am having a little every now and then but I feel like I'm on the road to recovery. Dr. Dennis said that we need to get rid of the fever for 24 or 48 hours and then we can see if we've gotten rid of the bacteria infection. My friend Pax is in the hospital with me now. He has a stomach virus. I think he will be here for a few days but I can't really get around him because he has a virus. I want to thank everyone for everything that you have done for me. I have so many new toys and balloons in my room that its almost crazy. Please continue to pray for me.
This is such a great picture of my friends Sam and Mary Margaret.
Washing my new toys.

1 comment:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

We've been thinking about your sweet Tanner today! Hope he gets to feeling better very soon!