Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Update!

Today has been a great day. I have had a lot of visitors and I haven't had any fever today. As a matter of fact I haven't had any since 9 o'clock last night. This is great news because if I can go 24 to 48 hours without fever that would probably mean that the bacteria infection is gone from my body. Thank everyone again for everything that you have done for me. We are so thankful for the wonderful people that we have in our lives. Tomorrow will be a big day because Dr. Molly will be talking to Dr. Williams(my urologist) and we can find out what the next step will be for my recovery.
Me with mommy, Mrs. Tanya, and my friend Pax.
Today my Uncle Philip and Aunt Brittany came to see me.
Tan man and mommy Nite-Nite.

1 comment:

thenaramores said...

We are still praying for ya'll....Love the cute picture of the boys. Check out Pax's belly!!! Ha! Way too funny!