Friday, January 15, 2010

Update!

I wanted to let everybody that I am doing a lot better today. My fever is not coming back near as often as it was and that is very good news because that means that the medicine is clearing up the infection. It still looks like I will be here until Wednesday so that they can make sure to get all of the bacteria out of my body. I am so thankful for the continued prayers for me and my family. It is very hard on mommy and daddy but they are very strong and we all know that this will be over very soon. It looks like I will probably have to go ahead and have the surgery to correct my UTI. We all think that this is the best idea because we don't want to be in the hospital for this again. I ask that you will continue to keep me and my family in your prayers. This will be very hard on all of us so we need all of you to lift us up in prayer. I want to thank all of our friends, family, and the doctors and nurses at the hospital so much for everything that you have done for us. I love all of you.
Looking in the nursery.
Me, mommy, and Reed
Me and Mrs. Kim
Mommy brought my stroller in the hospital today so I could stroll around. My Dee-Dee and Pe-Paw sure do like to take me for walks and strolls.

No comments: