Thursday, January 28, 2010

Urologist appointment

I had an appointment with my pediatric urologist this afternoon. All went well and it turned out exactly as we expected. He changed my daily dose of antibiotic to something new, just to make sure that the bacteria doesn't get me down again between now and my surgery. Dr. Williams feels that doing a bilateral reimplant surgery is the best way to correct the reflux and says that it is a 98-99% success rate. My surgery is scheduled for March 3rd. Two weeks after the surgery I will have a scheduled ultrasound to make sure that the surgery has corrected the reflux. Mommy and Daddy were very pleased with our visit and feel that this is what we need to do. Thanks for your continued prayers, calls, and visits for our family and for my healing!
Daddy and I before going in to my appointment

No comments: